The boundaries of the Cathedral Parish are (approximately):
East - Victoria St,
South - Liverpool St,
West - Western Distributor, from Liverpool St to King St,
George St from King St to Hunter St, and Macquarie St from Hunter St to the Opera House, then the shoreline to Victoria St.
Click here to go to google map!
The neighbouring Parishes are:
East - St Canice's, Elizabeth Bay (1940),
South East - Sacred Heart, Darlinghurst (1850)
South West - St Peter Julian Haymarket (1909),
West - St Bede's, Prymont (1870),
North West - St Patrick's, Church Hill (1840).